Remember the people you love….
Valentine’s Day is February 14th
Is there a better day to remind the important people in your life how much you care about them? Hugs and kisses go a long way, but gifts are nice. You can spend a lot to buy something fancy or spend very little and give from the heart. A bit of extra effort on your part will make that special person’s Valentine’s Day worth remembering.
To get your creative juices flowing, here are five ideas for inexpensive ways to say, “I love you!”
5 Ways to Say “I Love You”
- Make a Valentine’s Day card (don’t buy one) and write an original poem for inside.
- Make chocolate fudge. It’s easier than you think.
- Breakfast in bed is such a treat and it doesn’t have to be complicated. Dress up the tray to look elegant and even toast and coffee will be appreciated.
- Make a flower. Make a flower? With a few folds and a twist tie, you can turn a piece of tissue paper into a “carnation”. (Don’t have tissue paper? Use a tissue!)
- Use your words and have fun. Learn how to say, “I love you,” in other languages. You might not get the pronunciation just right, but you’ll be loved for your effort.
(Scroll down How-to Links for the five activities)
If you still want to splurge on a gift, check out my handcrafted jewelry at Jularee on Etsy.
Some pieces are ready-to-ship and others can be created and shipped within a day or two. Let me know that it’s for Valentine’s Day to speed the processing. Expedited shipping is available upon request (additional cost).
Ruby Hearts on Sterling Silver
Copper and Jasper Heart Necklace
Check out the links below for basic directions for each of the ideas listed above.
Do you know other inexpensive ways to say, “I love you”?
Leave a comment below.